On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, a woman attended the Cobourg Police Station to turn herself in to police on outstanding arrest warrants. The woman was arrested on the strength of the warrants.
As a result of police investigation, 31-year-old Amanda LEBOLD was arrested and charged with the following offences:
1) Fail to Attend Court contrary to section 145(2)(b) of the Criminal Code
2) Possess Stolen Property contrary to section 355(b) of the Criminal Code x2
3) Utter Forged Document contrary to section 368(1) of the Criminal Code x2
4) Fraud Under $5000 contrary to section 380(1)(b) of the Criminal Code x2
5) Fail to Comply with Probation contrary to section 733.1(1) of the Criminal Code x2
6) Utter Fraudulent Document contrary to section 374(b) of the Criminal Code
LEBOLD was released on an Appearance Notice with a future court date.