A woman has been arrested on a warrant after police conducted a traffic stop.
On the 25th of May, 2021 at approximately 10:45 pm, police on patrol conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle. Police observed a woman known to be wanted on a warrant held by the Cobourg Police
Service to be a passenger in the vehicle.
As a result of the police investigation, twenty-four-year-old Amanda Munro of Cobourg is charged
with the following offences:
- Fail to attend in accordance with Appearance Notice contrary to Section 145(3) of the
- Fail to re-attend court contrary to Section 145(2)(b) of the Criminal Code.
- 2 X Theft under $5000 contrary to Section 334(b) of the Criminal Code.
- Unauthorized use of a credit card contrary to Section 342(1)(c) of the Criminal Code.
- 4 X Possess Property obtained by crime contrary to Section 355(b) of the Criminal Code.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card contrary to Section 342(3) of the Criminal Code.
The accused was released from custody on an Appearance Notice with a pending court date.