A woman has been arrested for impaired operation of a conveyance after a traffic stop on Henry Street.
On the 25th of May 2021, at approximately 10:45 pm, police received a report of a possible impaired driver. Police located the vehicle on Henry Street where a traffic stop was conducted.
As a result of the police investigation, 33-year-old Jennifer Galbraith of Colborne was charged with
the following offences:
- Operation while impaired by drug contrary to Section 320.14(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
- Operate while impaired – blood drug concentration contrary to Section 320.14(1)(c) of the
- Driver fail to surrender Licence contrary to Section 33(1) of the Highway Traffic Act.
- Fail to surrender permit for motor vehicle contrary to Section 7(5)(a) of the Highway Traffic
- Fail to surrender Insurance Card contrary to Section 3(1) of the Compulsory Automobile
The accused was released from custody on an Appearance Notice with a pending court date.