On Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 20-year-old Cobourg resident Kaleb BELLOMO was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Aggravated Assault – contrary to section 268 of the Criminal Code
- Assault with a weapon – contrary to section 267(a) of the Criminal Code
- Obstructing a peace officer – contrary to section 129(a) of the Criminal Code
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Cocaine – contrary to section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
- Possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime under $5000, contrary to section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
BELLOMO was held for a bail hearing scheduled for later today.