Residents are advised that the annual Fall Fair is back in Port Hope from September 15 to 18, 2022. Residents are reminded of the following impacts:
To alleviate traffic congestion, there will be no parking from September 15 at 8:00 a.m. to September 18 at 5:00 p.m. on the following streets:
- No-parking on the west side of Elgin Street North (from Ward Street to Croft Street)
- No-parking on the west side of Deblaquire Street North (from Ward St to Croft Street)
- No-parking on the west side of Deblaquire Street South (from McCaul St to Francis St)
- No-parking on both sides of Francis Street (from Hope Street S to dead-end)
- No-parking on north side of Ward Street (from Deblaquire Street North to Rose Glen Road)
- All usual no-parking restrictions must also be observed
Transit Route B will be re-routed on September 15 to 18. The bus will not stop directly at the Town Park Recreation Centre, but instead up the street at the corner of Deblaquire and McCaul Streets during this time.
A free shuttle will run from the 74 Queen Streetparking lot (on the South side of Town Hall) to the Port Hope Fair’s Main Gate on:
- Saturday September 17 from 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday September 18 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.