On Tuesday January 10, 2023, members of the Kawartha Lakes Police Criminal Investigations Unit, Drug Unit and Street Crime Unit executed a search warrant at a residence on Lindsay Street North in Lindsay.
As a result of the search warrant police located and seized approximately 82 grams of fentanyl, 5 grams of methamphetamine and 122 grams of cocaine and over $1500 in Canadian currency.
As a result of this investigation, 33-year-old Sean Fisher of Lindsay and 39-year-old Matthew Taylor of Lindsay have been arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Fentanyl
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Crystal Methamphetamine
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Cocaine
- Possession of Proceeds of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000
- Fail to Comply with Probation
The accused parties have been held in custody for a bail hearing and will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice, located at 440 Kent Street West in Lindsay.